At Her Feet: Powering Your Femdom Relationship
|Author:||TammyJo Eckhart & Fox|
Look beyond the fantasies of whip-cracking dominatrixes and cowering slaveboys, and you'll find real women and men in caring, consensual female-dominant relationships. Yet, given that social norms grant the majority of power to men, how do these relationships work?
TammyJo and Fox have been building their female-dominant relationship for many years, and have gathered their most important discoveries and theories into this important manual. You'll learn:
- how to take your roles beyond the bedroom
- the role of rituals, contracts and protocols in day-to-day femdom life
- how to achieve training and growth that complement the nature of the relationship
- how each individual can get his or her needs met within the context of a consensual disparity in power
- how to integrate fetish desires into the relationship
- how to cope with the realities of life (illness, work, family) without losing touch with the relationship
... and much more.
TammyJo Eckhart, Ph.D., is an ancient historian by training, a teacher by personality, a dominant by nature, and a published fiction author by fate. She has over 20 years of committed experience in BDSM. She and Fox have been together since 1999.
Fox graduated with a BS degree in physics with minors in both mathematics and psychology. He began investigating BDSM as a young adult in an effort to understand certain personal drives and fantasies that seemed to differ from those of his peers. His exploration led him through enough useful information and baseless crap to tell the difference fairly readily.