Master/Slave Relations: Handbook of Theory and Practice
Author(s): Robert J. Rubel, PhD
This book is for Masters. This book is for established Masters who are curious about what someone could possibly write on the subject they know so well. This book is also for those relatively new to the BDSM lifestyle who are finding themselves calld to Mastery.
In many ways, this is a companion book to my book on Master/slave protocols; this book covers the more general topic of Master/slave relations - how they often evolve and how to avoid some problems that can crop up in the early stages. We review ways that Master/slave (M/s) relationships differ from Dominant/submissive (D/s) or Top/bottom relationshops, we discuss contracts and collars, and consider various ways of finding a slave and starting such a relationship. After considering what each person can bring to a relationship to help make it work, we suggest some tips for negotiating the relationship and provide examples of contracts. We discuss the care and feeding of the M/s relationship once it's underway, including how to kep an M/s working and some suggestons about working on them if they start to falter.
This book touches on topics such as:
- Who are you, as a Master?
- What do you want in a slave?
- What do you bring to the table?
- What do you want your slave to bring to the table?
- What roles do each of you intend to play in the relationship?
- How can you nurture an existing M/s relationship?
- What about love in an M/s relationship?
- What if the relationship doesn't work out?
- How have you constructed your Leather Household?
- What expectations do you hold abou your Family and its public behaviour?
- How would you go about finding a slave candidate?
- : 9781887895637
- : Nazca Plains
- : Nazca Plains
- : books
- : 198
- : English
- : PAPERBACK
- : Robert J. Rubel, PhD